Hot Financial Markets Watch
Today we’re starting Financial Markets Watch, a brief market overview from our team of market analysts. So, here’s what’s happening across financial markets:
– OIL: The price of oil is expected to rise because the crude reserves in the US have dropped;
– GOLD: Gold continues to teeter-totter like a see-saw.
– INDICES: After several days of very large sell-offs, it appears that the indices in the US, Europe and the Far East, are showing a slow push back in the bull direction.
– USD: Even though the USD has its moments, it continues to show weakness around the world, especially against the Japanese Yen.
– BITCOIN: The “booming” BitCoin has shown us, in the last seven days, that there is no such thing as a “free lunch”. The price dropped about 41% over the past week. Then, in the last 24 hours it rebounded about 25%.