What Happens in the Markets Today?
Hot financial markets watch:
• USD opens mixed. Most currencies slightly weak against the USD. JPY and CHF are strong against the USD.
• Crude Oil still showing surplus/glut, yet price has stabilized.
• Wall Street bounces back yesterday after some nasty losses over the last two weeks. Don’t expect this to continue, yet most do not see this as the beginning of a bear market (selloff).
• BitCoin, no longer “the easy” way to make profits.
• Gold for several months has been “bland”. Not showing any true direction. See-sawing. Still considered safe-haven. Opened “up” today.