The views and opinions expressed here are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Cointelegraph.com. Every investment and trading move involves risk, you should conduct your own research when making a decision.
The market data is provided by the HitBTC exchange.
Bill Gates, a world-famous businessman and philanthropist and Microsoft corporation principal founder stated in an AMA session on Reddit yesterday, Feb. 27, that cryptocurrencies...Читать далее »
Cryptocurrencies brought the revolution and the unprecedent opportunity to make a billion-dollar fortune overnight.
For instance, Matthew Mellon invested in Ripple’s XRP early after its launch, and he now owns a fortune estimated at $1 billion.
The brothers Cameron & Tyler Winklevoss were among the early adopters of Bitcoin in 2012 who then held the crypto and made nearly $1.1 billion on it.
Cofounder of Ripple Chris Larsen has an estimated crypto net worth of $8 billion, and...Читать далее »
Berkshire Hathaway led by legendary investor Warren Buffet increases its stake in Apple by 23.3%.
Currently, the fund owns 165.3 million shares of the company that are now worth nearly $28 billion.
Buffet, frequently named the most successful investor, says he clearly sees Apple’s competitive position. And judging by his decisions, he also foresees bright future for the company.
Apple demonstrated 31% growth YTD and it’s not going to stop, so it’s the perfect time to add it to...Читать далее »
Hot financial markets watch:
• USD opens mixed. Most currencies slightly weak against the USD. JPY and CHF are strong against the USD.
• Crude Oil still showing surplus/glut, yet price has stabilized.
• Wall Street bounces back yesterday after some nasty losses over the last two weeks. Don’t expect this to continue, yet most do not see this as the beginning of a bear market (selloff).
• BitCoin, no longer “the easy” way to make profits.
• Gold for several months has...Читать далее »
Today, crypto market demonstrated significant recovery. Every major cryptocurrency registered large price gains.
Over the last 24 hours, Bitcoin surged 11%, whereas Litecoin was the biggest winner with amazing 30% price increase.
Ethereum and Bitcoin are both approaching their psychological thresholds now. In case they reach $1,000 and $10,000, respectively, they’ll skyrocket to all-time high in...Читать далее »
Today we’re starting Financial Markets Watch, a brief market overview from our team of market analysts. So, here’s what’s happening across financial markets:
– OIL: The price of oil is expected to rise because the crude reserves in the US have dropped;
– GOLD: Gold continues to teeter-totter like a see-saw.
– INDICES: After several days of very large sell-offs, it appears that the indices in the US, Europe and the Far East, are showing a slow push back in the bull...Читать далее »